This is the December Wellbeing column from the York Press. It was published before Christmas, so for today, the last day of 2014, I am change the word 'Christmas' in the first paragraph to 'New Year 2015.'
I'm greatly encouraged by York Press asking me to write more columns for them in 2015.
I'm also starting to write a new book on Monday January 5th for a summer publication date.
Neither of those last two sentences could have been written, if I still held on to beliefs from my childhood.
- Did you ever believe in the tooth fairy?
- If so, who told you it existed?
- Do you believe in the tooth fairy now?
- How old were you when you learned the truth about the tooth fairy?
- What evidence made you change your mind?